Subject :Mou signed for Rs.4725 crores on 10th bipartite settlement
News Dated: 2015-02-23
We are happy to inform that after protracted negotiations, ultimately the understandings have been clinched which are highlighted as follows;
1. Wage revision will be effective retrospectively from 1-11-2012.
2. Annual increase on account of revised Payslip components would Rs. 4725 crores over the wage bill as on 2011-12 i.e. increase of 15%. ( In the last wage revision settlement, this amounted to Rs. 2980 crores).
3. This would mean an apportionment of Rs. 2270 crores for workmen and Rs. 2455 crores for officers.
4. Revised Pay Scales would be constructed by merging DA upto 4440 points of price index and adding another 2% loading thereon i.e. an increase in Basic Pay by around Rs. 60/62 %.
5. 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month would be holiday and the other Saturdays would be full working days.
6. Other issues and demands including pension related issues would be discussed during further negotiations
7. Final Settlement covering all these issues would be completed within the next 90 days.
Subject :Latest information about bipartite talks
News Dated: 2015-01-12
To all members
For recent development in wage revision please go through our circulars in the website.
Subject :latest development about bipartite talks
News Dated: 2015-01-07
To all comrades,
Discussions continued today with IBA. UFBU insisted on further increase over 12.5%. IBA wanted some more time. Sub committees formed to deal with other issues like medical scheme, 5 day banking, regulated working hours, pension issues etc. Next meeting to be fixed soon. Detailed circular follows.
Asim Dutta (G.S)
Subject :strike on 7th january deffered
News Dated: 2015-01-06
IBA has improved their offer up to 12.5%. Talks will continue tomorrow morning. Tomorrow strike deffered.
Asim Dutta (G.S)
Go to Archieve....